Sunday, 3 April 2016

Meet My Adventurous Arrietty!


Time for some good news, today i have a new baby! After everything that happened with my last hamster Ponyo i was left very heartbroken and sad but today after putting the finishing touches to her grave i felt like i was ready to love another hamster again, when you know you know right?

I took myself back to the same shop that I bought Ponyo from called Just For Pets, this time i went on my own, i just felt i wanted to do this alone. I asked a staff member to look at all of their hamsters as it was sleeping time. She went around the cages one by one and little sleepy eyes kept popping out to say hello! I saw a black and white one that i thought i might pick but i then saw a little greige (grey/beige) and white baby that happened to be the smallest hamster of all, she was most likely a runt. I'm almost certain she's the one i was going to pick when i got Ponyo because that one then was also the tiniest and the same colours, i think it was meant to be somehow.

She's settling in to her huge cage and has been on her wheel for hours straight, i'm certain she's never had one before. I think she'll really grow now that she has her own space to blossom.
So world meet... Arrietty!



No comments:

Post a Comment