Thursday, 31 March 2016

Gone Too Soon Ponyo


Last Tuesday i lost my baby Ponyo, i am devastated to say the least. So, i'm going to keep this short because it just fills me with so much sadness and heartbreak. Unfortunately after our nightly cuddle where she fell asleep on my lap before i went to sleep and before she got ready to be awake for the rest of the night an accident occurred when i went back to put her in her cage, sadly she jumped out of my hands and landed on a hard surface, she fought so hard to stay with us and i couldn't be more proud of her. She passed surrounded by love as i stroked her little head, i gave her so many cuddles and made sure she knew how loved she was before and after. She's gone way too soon but in the short time i had her she brought me so much love and joy, i fell head over heals for her instantly, she was such a gentle baby. Please know that whilst her time with me was short she was so loved and never wanted for anything. I'll miss you Ponyo.

No comments:

Post a Comment